Why choose Digital Extremes?
Ingenuity, diligence, highly skilled, specifically trained. With stealth precision, this team of ninjas have infiltrated the F2P market. Can we control the natural elements, shape shift or walk on water? Hell no. But we can develop kick-ass videogames. We are masters of our own weaponry. What is your superhuman skill? Do you have what it takes to join this elite team? Bring it. Recruiting now.
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- London, ON
- Min Exp:
- 2 years
“Want to join the Warframe Team as a UI/UX Designer?”
As the title implies, we are currently looking to expand our UI Team with the addition of a UI/UX Designer!
We know there are some incredibly talented individuals within our community, and we’d love to bring on someone who in addition to meeting the skill requirements, is also a passionate player; which is why we have decided to reach out to you directly.
are the requirements?
First and foremost, we are looking for a Warframe expert; someone who knows all the ins-and-outs of the game, and who has a passion for coming up with the best ways to not only improve our current interface, but who is also able come up with solutions for new screens and flows. Someone that will be able to come up with UI that will serve the player best, using both their in-game experience, and leveraging the community to make the most optimal UX decisions.
Secondly, we are looking for someone with solid visual design experience; whether your background is as a Web Designer, Print Designer, or even a pure UX designer with a penchant for graphic design; as long as you have a portfolio of great design work, we’d love to hear more from you.
Lastly, you must be willing to relocate to London, Ontario to be on-site with us.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
• Creation of the games User Interface.
(including, but not limited to: Menus, HUD Elements, Iconography, and Imagery.)
• Drive User Experience improvements to the game UI.
• Must be an expert Warframe player.
• A portfolio that demonstrates excellent visual design skills.
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and your preferred wire-framing tool.
• Demonstrated ability to work self-directed when necessary.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines in our fast-paced environment.
• Aptitude for learning new software tools.
• Possess exemplary oral and written communication skills.
• Have a genuine enthusiasm and interest in video games.
• Willing to relocate to Canada.
Points If You Have:
• Experience with Flash.
• Motion Graphics Experience.
• Experience in a major 3D modeling package.
• Concept Art and/or Illustration experience.
• Knowledge of LUA and/or Actionscript.
• Next-gen console development experience.
• Experience architecting user flow diagrams.
• Formal art education.