Why choose Digital Extremes?
Ingenuity, diligence, highly skilled, specifically trained. With stealth precision, this team of ninjas have infiltrated the F2P market. Can we control the natural elements, shape shift or walk on water? Hell no. But we can develop kick-ass videogames. We are masters of our own weaponry. What is your superhuman skill? Do you have what it takes to join this elite team? Bring it. Recruiting now.
Multimedia Ad Designer
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- London, ON
- Min Exp:
- 3 plus years
- Utilize exceptional design, layout and motion graphic skills to create compelling marketing and PR materials, promoting the company and current game projects
- Apply the overall branding, look and feel, styles and standards to all marketing/PR materials for game projects and corporate materials including websites, email, social media, PR outreach, online advertising, internal communications, etc
- Work closely with Marketing/PR team and Multimedia Manager to understand creative direction and design effective visuals as it relates to the project including engaging graphics, HTML5/Rich Media ads, edited video pieces, etc
- Partner with internal team members to obtain necessary visual elements and materials to complete the design process within designated deadlines
- Actively participate in the feedback loop including accepting feedback from and providing feedback within the marketing team
- Contribute innovative and original ideas toward all aspects of the game project’s branding initiative and corporate image
- Engage with the entire project team to stay current on the scope and understanding of the project
- Multitask effectively, prioritize competing demands, and follow through on details and deliverables
- 3+ years of experience creating Animated and Still Image designs
- Video capture and editing skills
- A portfolio that demonstrates excellent design and layout techniques, both animated, video, and still image
- Excellent understanding of efficient web techniques for creating impactful high quality ads.
- Are Familiar with the Ad Management Service DCM (DoubleClick)
- Highly skilled with Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills.
- Willingness and aptitude to learn new techniques and best practices.
- Have a genuine enthusiasm and interest in video games.