Why choose Digital Extremes?
Ingenuity, diligence, highly skilled, specifically trained. With stealth precision, this team of ninjas have infiltrated the F2P market. Can we control the natural elements, shape shift or walk on water? Hell no. But we can develop kick-ass videogames. We are masters of our own weaponry. What is your superhuman skill? Do you have what it takes to join this elite team? Bring it. Recruiting now.
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Min Exp:
- 3 years
• Oversight of Accounts Payable, including review of bill entry performed by Accounting Associate.
• Oversight of biweekly payroll, including reviewing data entry liaising with the HR department, fielding questions from staff and ensuring compliance with Canada/US payroll requirements.
• Recording and reconciling accounts receivable from distributors, payments providers and other partners.
• Assist in inventory management, including assisting the Controller in performing analysis on current inventory levels and pricing.
• Review bank account reconciliations, prepare reports on organization’s cash balances and/or working capital needs).
• Financial analysis and compilation of financial data in evaluation of business decisions.
• Work closely with others department on decision making analysis for project decisions.
• Identify and investigate needs of internal departments and propose reporting structures and templates.
• HST returns reconciliation and remittances.
• Assist with internal monthly and ad-hoc reporting and projections for management.
• Assist with preparing reporting for parent company (monthly) and financial statements as required.
• Assist the Controller in working effectively with Digital Extremes’ auditors by gathering data and audit support as requested.
• The ideal candidate will have a CPA (CGA,CMA,CA) designation.
• 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
• Demonstrated analytical, organizational and problem solving abilities.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work independently, using sound judgement and under strict deadlines.
• Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications (proficient in Excel).
• Experience with managing payroll and International Financial Reporting Standards a strong asset.