Why choose Digital Extremes?
Ingenuity, diligence, highly skilled, specifically trained. With stealth precision, this team of ninjas have infiltrated the F2P market. Can we control the natural elements, shape shift or walk on water? Hell no. But we can develop kick-ass videogames. We are masters of our own weaponry. What is your superhuman skill? Do you have what it takes to join this elite team? Bring it. Recruiting now.
Gaming Recruitment Manager
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- London, ON
- Min Exp:
- 3-5 years
- Gaming Recruitment Manager
We are looking for an expert in the gaming and technical space who has the drive and passion to assist us in filling niche roles here at Digital Extremes. We are looking for an incredibly talented acquisition specialist to help us finds that unique talent and if you have a desire to be part of this incredible hiring journey we want to hear from you.
Gaming/Technical Recruitment Manager
- Develop strategies to source, attract, recruit and select high quality candidates against defined criteria for multiple disciplines/niche roles
- Source qualified candidates through your extensive networking, social media, and research
- Develop a strong understanding of the department culture, business strategy and talent profiles to deliver on the hiring needs of the business
- Conduct in-depth screens and assess potential candidates for level of interest, qualifications and compensation requirements
- Provide consultative advice during the recruitment process as you partner with HR
- Build a pipeline of top candidates through researching and sourcing candidates
- 5+ years of experience full life cycle recruiting/sourcing/researching passive candidate within the video gaming industry
- Experience recruiting for the following platforms; PC and consoles a must
- Proven Track record of success conducting full-cycle searches in the areas of Art, Technical Design, Programming and Marketing
- Be driven, inquisitive, organized and dedicated to meeting our hiring timelines
- Highly skilled assessment and selection capabilities
- Working independently at a consistently high level, while managing multiple priorities
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written
- Experience with Immigration processes for global candidates
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills and outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent consultative skills and proven success developing strong relationships
We will review all applicants but if you can make yourself stand out and your talent noticed in a creative but fun cover letter than we will be in touch! We want to know why you are passionate about what you do, how you stand out above the rest in terms of your unique search skills for finding those niche passive critical candidates, how you demonstrate your persuasiveness and integrity through your searches and most of all what makes you the talent acquisition leader we are looking for?