Why choose Digital Extremes?
Ingenuity, diligence, highly skilled, specifically trained. With stealth precision, this team of ninjas have infiltrated the F2P market. Can we control the natural elements, shape shift or walk on water? Hell no. But we can develop kick-ass videogames. We are masters of our own weaponry. What is your superhuman skill? Do you have what it takes to join this elite team? Bring it. Recruiting now.
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Min Exp:
- 2 Years
• To play a key role in designing and implementing a suite of development tools to support next-gen games.
• Create user-friendly applications in support of the development team.
• Aid in Developing and maintaining a cross-platform, next-generation game engine.
• Communicate with designers, artists and other engineers to ensure tools satisfy production needs.
• Deliver work on time and according to schedule
• Accept and provide direction with team members and participate and engage with the entire production team to stay current on the scope and understanding of the project.
• Possess exemplary oral and written communication skills and the ability to follow direction and to collaborate successfully with others.
• Identify and find solutions to pipeline issues.
• Contribute innovative and original ideas toward all aspects of the game’s production and development.
• Write robust, maintainable code.
• Maintain code performance through profiling and optimization.
• Console experience; next-gen preferred.
• Experience with 2D and 3D art packages and APIs (XSI, Photoshop).
• Experience designing and implementing in-engine game editors.
• Knowledge of scripting languages (Perl, Python, etc…).
• Familiarity with large-scale C++ project development.
• Experience with concurrent programming.
• Experience with code optimization and profiling tools (i.e. VTune, PIX).